Shareholder – Aber Law Firm, PC (512/551-0338)
- Simplified/Shorter agreements written in Plain English,
- Prompt responses, and
- Practical legal advice.
This is what he strives to provide to his clients each and every day.
Last Book Read:The Business of APIs
- SAAS University, How to Negotiate and Close Enterprise Agreements: 2010 (Dallas, Texas; Washington, DC and Boston, Massachusetts); 2011 (Denver, Colorado); 2012 (Austin, TX).
- Software Industry Conference, How to Negotiate and Close Corporate Software Transactions, July 15-17, 2010, Dallas, Texas
- Law Seminars International, Doing Business Online, September 7-8, 2000, Dallas, Texas
Over 27 Years of Legal Experience
- OpenView Venture Partners (Software/SAAS Venture Capital Firm), General Counsel and Legal Principal
- ScriptLogic Corporation (Windows Software Tools Company), General Counsel and Vice President
- BMC Software (Enterprise Software Company), Senior Legal Counsel – Head of US Licensing/Global Licensing Strategy
- Mayer Brown (Global Law Firm), Corporate and Finance Associate Attorney
- Section of Intellectual Property Law: Software Committee
- Section of Science and Technology Law: Cloud Computing Law Working Group, Internet Relationships and the Cloud Computing Environment Committee, and Open Source Software Committee
- Section of Business Law: Cyberspace Committee
University of Houston Law Center, JD 1991
The University of Texas at Austin, BBA 1988
Passed all parts of the CPA Exam, May 1988