Jeremy Aber (512/551-0338)
Attorney – Owner – Aber Law Firm, PC
- Simplified/Shorter agreements written in Plain English,
- Prompt responses, and
- Practical legal advice.
This is what he strives to provide to his clients each and every day.
|Last Book Read: Simple – Conquering Complexity||
- SAAS University, How to Negotiate and Close Enterprise Agreements: 2010 (Dallas, Texas; Washington, DC and Boston, Massachusetts); 2011 (Denver, Colorado); 2012 (Austin, TX). Speaking Engagements
- Software Industry Conference, How to Negotiate and Close Corporate Software Transactions, July 15-17, 2010, Dallas, Texas
- Law Seminars International, Doing Business Online, September 7-8, 2000, Dallas, Texas
Over 30 Years of Legal Experience
- OpenView Venture Partners (Software/SaaS Venture Capital Firm), General Counsel and Legal Principal
- ScriptLogic Corporation (Windows Software Tools Company), General Counsel and Vice President
- BMC Software (Enterprise Software Company), Senior Legal Counsel – Head of US Licensing/Global Licensing Strategy
- Mayer Brown (Global Law Firm), Corporate and Finance Associate Attorney
- Section of Intellectual Property Law
- Section of Science and Technology Law
- Section of Business Law: Cyberspace Committee
University of Houston Law Center, JD 1991
- Cum Laude
- Articles Editor, Houston Law Review board28
The University of Texas at Austin, BBA 1988
Passed all parts of the CPA Exam, May 1988
Software Programmer in High School (he has actually heard of Pascal, BASIC, Fortran, C, C++, Visual Basic, etc.).