Jeremy Aber (512/551-0338)
Attorney – Owner – Aber Law Firm, PC
- Simplified/Shorter agreements written in Plain English,
- Prompt responses, and
- Practical legal advice.
This is what he strives to provide to his clients each and every day.
|Last Book Read: Simple – Conquering Complexity||Download vcard|
- SAAS University, How to Negotiate and Close Enterprise Agreements: 2010 (Dallas, Texas; Washington, DC and Boston, Massachusetts); 2011 (Denver, Colorado); 2012 (Austin, TX). Speaking Engagements
- Software Industry Conference, How to Negotiate and Close Corporate Software Transactions, July 15-17, 2010, Dallas, Texas
- Law Seminars International, Doing Business Online, September 7-8, 2000, Dallas, Texas
Over 25 Years of Legal Experience
- OpenView Venture Partners (Software/SaaS Venture Capital Firm), General Counsel and Legal Principal
- ScriptLogic Corporation (Windows Software Tools Company), General Counsel and Vice President
- BMC Software (Enterprise Software Company), Senior Legal Counsel – Head of US Licensing/Global Licensing Strategy
- Mayer Brown (Global Law Firm), Corporate and Finance Associate Attorney
- Section of Intellectual Property Law: Software Committee
- Section of Science and Technology Law: Cloud Computing Law Working Group, Internet Relationships and the Cloud Computing Environment Committee, and Open Source Software Committee
- Section of Business Law: Cyberspace Committee and Federation Identity Task Force
University of Houston Law Center, JD 1991
University of Texas at Austin, BBA 1988
Passed all parts of the CPA Exam, May 1988
Software Programmer in High School (he has actually heard of Pascal, BASIC, Fortran, C, C++, Visual Basic, etc.).