Simplified Software and SaaS Contracts (in plain English):
- contracts that are made easier to understand and are uncomplicated (not by deleting important issues)
- contracts that are orderly and designed to make them easier to read
- concentration of attention: one industry (Software, SaaS and IT).
- acquired through practical knowledge; rather than theory or speculation
- answering or replying quickly
- taught by practice or by repeated observations; skillful or wise by means of trials, use, or observation
More Affordable Rates
- Low overhead + use of technology + focus on 1 industry = lower rates (compared to larger law firms).
- Contact Mr. Aber and he will be happy to put you in touch with a current client for a reference.
- More About Aber Law